You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mizzou c/o 2025
Started by LaineyLou
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bdominello
Full Member
First time OOS applicant! Super excited for this cycle!
Second time IS applicant! Was waitlisted last cycle #8 and made it to #4 (so close!!)
LaineyLou
Full Member
Good luck to all the Mizzou appicants this year! I can't believe I'm 3 years out! Let me know if anyone has questions, I'll try my best to answer them. I was an OOS applicant originally.
I’m OOS and I’m super nervous I won’t get in however I hear a lot of the class is OOS. Is that true?
arialexis
Full Member
I’m OOS and I’m super nervous I won’t get in however I hear a lot of the class is OOS. Is that true?
I’d be interested to hear this answer too! I thought their classes consist of 50% IS applicants and 50% OOS applicants which is better odds than other schools for OOS applicants.. although I was under the impression Mizzou has pretty high standards, especially for OOS students [emoji25] Mizzou is definitely going to be a reach school for me, but I’m just gonna try anyways!
I’m OOS and I’m super nervous I won’t get in however I hear a lot of the class is OOS. Is that true?
The class is 50% in state and 50% out of state unless something has changed in recent years (so 60 in state and 60 out of state). Of course it is more competative for OOS applicants.
Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to you all for this cycle. I am a first year OOS student at mizzou. Feel free to pm or ask any questions you might have about the school, area, etc
Hi everyone!
I'm a Missouri resident and applying to Mizzou only! I was waitlisted last year #5 and made it all the way to #1 in May, but didn't get pulled. I'm hoping this is my year!
I'm a Missouri resident and applying to Mizzou only! I was waitlisted last year #5 and made it all the way to #1 in May, but didn't get pulled. I'm hoping this is my year!
Hey all! I didn't see a thread for Mizzou yet! I'm a second time applicant, first time Mizzou OOS. Who else is pumped about applying here?
Hi! First-time applicant, out of state as well! 🙂)
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
OOS 2nd time applicant!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS, 2nd time applicant!
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
OOS, 2nd time applicant!
I feel like we are applying to a lot of the same schools! Who knows maybe we will end up being classmates!
Does anyone know if they're still doing interviews this cycle with COVID??
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
They have it on their website still as OOS in January 2021 and resident in Feb-March 2021
moonandstars
Full Member
Hello! Other than the supplemental fee we paid. Is there another supplemental application I should be receiving?
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Hello! Other than the supplemental fee we paid. Is there another supplemental application I should be receiving?
I don't think so! I just did the extra questions in the VMCAS application and paid the fee. I haven't gotten anything from the school so far.
Hello! Other than the supplemental fee we paid. Is there another supplemental application I should be receiving?
Nope, the supplemental is on the VMCAS app that you filled out. That’s all they have!
moonandstars
Full Member
Nope, the supplemental is on the VMCAS app that you filled out. That’s all they have!
Great! Just making sure. Thanks so much!
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
I reached out and asked them a few questions and they said that they are still debating on a virtual interview or getting rid of it all togetherDoes anyone know if they're still doing interviews this cycle with COVID??
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Just got this email:
We are in receipt of your application submitted through the Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) and it is undergoing a preliminary review by the Admissions Committee.
All interviews will be by zoom this admissions season, non-resident applicants offered an interview will receive an invite by email prior to the end of November. In-state applicants, review of your applications will begin the first of December, we will let you know if anything further is needed. The Committee does not need and will not receive additional documents in their review of your application, unless requested.
We are in receipt of your application submitted through the Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) and it is undergoing a preliminary review by the Admissions Committee.
All interviews will be by zoom this admissions season, non-resident applicants offered an interview will receive an invite by email prior to the end of November. In-state applicants, review of your applications will begin the first of December, we will let you know if anything further is needed. The Committee does not need and will not receive additional documents in their review of your application, unless requested.
Got the same email!Just got this email:
We are in receipt of your application submitted through the Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) and it is undergoing a preliminary review by the Admissions Committee.
All interviews will be by zoom this admissions season, non-resident applicants offered an interview will receive an invite by email prior to the end of November. In-state applicants, review of your applications will begin the first of December, we will let you know if anything further is needed. The Committee does not need and will not receive additional documents in their review of your application, unless requested.
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Since the end of November is fast approaching, good luck everyone! Based on my complete stalking of threads instead of studying for my finals next week, I think we will hear between November 19-22!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Email with interview invitation received just now!! Check your emails!!
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
Can you show us the email?Email with interview invitation received just now!! Check your emails!!
I also just got one!!
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
What time did you get it?I got one too!!!
NatAttack13
Full Member
I just got an invite as well!!!!! 😎😛
LaineyLou
Full Member
What time did you get it?
5:10pm!
fictionaldragon
New Member
I got an invite too!
Whoa what?? Also I need to find my VMCAS ID for thisInterview scheduled!!! Anyone else concerned that it’s only gonna be a 15 minute interview!?
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
Did anyone get an interview closer to 6? I'm just trying to see if they are still sending them out today.
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
When did they send it?I got one as well!!!!! 🙂 i freaked out!!!
Scheduled! Yeah, 15 min is pretty scary
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
No like when did they send out the interview invites email?I am interviewing at 8:45am!
NatAttack13
Full Member
Interview scheduled!!! Anyone else concerned that it’s only gonna be a 15 minute interview!?
I'm not really concerned. I think they just want to put a face to the application and maybe talk about something they wanted more info about 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NatAttack13
Full Member
No like when did they send out the interview invites email?
I received my email today at 5:28pm EST
I got the email at 5:10 my time
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
Where are you located? I'm on the east coast in VirginiaI got the email at 5:10 my time
LaineyLou
Full Member
Where are you located? I'm on the east coast in Virginia
5:10 eastern time sorry lol
moonandstars
Full Member
Wait yeah 15 minute interviews sound a little weird... Hmmm
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K