Mizzou c/o 2025

Started by LaineyLou
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi, I’m new to this group, but I was recently pulled off the waitlist for Mizzou! I made my deposit and emailed the acceptance forms, does anyone know when we will hear back about any type of financial aid?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I’m new to this group, but I was recently pulled off the waitlist for Mizzou! I made my deposit and emailed the acceptance forms, does anyone know when we will hear back about any type of financial aid?

I believe in July
 
Hi, I’m new to this group, but I was recently pulled off the waitlist for Mizzou! I made my deposit and emailed the acceptance forms, does anyone know when we will hear back about any type of financial aid?
Did you have troubles logging into your mizou account?
 
Has anyone found places to live and if so where. I have never been to the school. Do students live alone or with other students
There is a fb page called mizzou cvm housing! That is where a lot of students find housing, and I find most people do live with other vet students to split costs. I’m a second year, so message me if you have other questions!
 
There is a fb page called mizzou cvm housing! That is where a lot of students find housing, and I find most people do live with other vet students to split costs. I’m a second year, so message me if you have other questions!
Thanks, actually will be moving into the Grindstone apartments. Can’t wait to meet everyone
 
Hello! I’m an out of state class of 2026 hopeful. I interviewed last weekend. Does anyone know how many out of state students were interviewed compared to accepted for 2025? Thanks!
 
Hello! I’m an out of state class of 2026 hopeful. I interviewed last weekend. Does anyone know how many out of state students were interviewed compared to accepted for 2025? Thanks!
Not sure of the stats, but I interviewed there OOS and was accepted last year (decided to go elsewhere).

Mizzou was one of my favorite interview experiences, they are super welcoming and great to talk to. My reccomendation is to dress professionally, be confident and have as many questions prepared as answers. My interview with them felt more like a conversation and it felt super comfortable.

Hope this helps!
 
Hello! I’m an out of state class of 2026 hopeful. I interviewed last weekend. Does anyone know how many out of state students were interviewed compared to accepted for 2025? Thanks!

I want to say they interview around 200 and accept around 100. I can’t remember the numbers for sure