MMadness...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it's a wrap

Members don't see this ad.

If Villanova is out, Duke has absolutely no excuses for making it to the Final Four. It would be a monumental disappointment if they fail to make it to Indianapolis this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
the only trouble duke could have now is looking ahead to later games, not focusing on the task at hand, and just now showing up. they've been really focused this year with the exception of the georgetown game (a fluke) so they should see indy.

this makes the big east 4-5 in the tournament now? yikes

pick the next big east team to go out

#1 Syracuse
#2 West Virginia
#3 Pittsburgh

the only trouble duke could have now is looking ahead to later games, not focusing on the task at hand, and just now showing up. they've been really focused this year with the exception of the georgetown game (a fluke) so they should see indy.

True. But somehow I don't see Coack K letting that happen. Also, they got a veteran team. I'm kinda worried about the Cal game. They looked really good yesterday.

"Samhan was swamped by e-mails and text messages from fellow students and friends after the win against Richmond, one of which chided him on ruining that person's bracket. The text was from Samhan's mother." haha

the tourney committee messed up having murray st vs. butler as a second round game possibility, who cares!

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't recognize one of them at all. i cant put any names with either voice though

Lets go Murray.

I think Pitt might lost to Xavier, but I hope not.

I think Baylor could possibly beat Duke.

i wanna see the odu/baylor game and the kansas/NI game, but I'm gonna have to bail after this butler game for a FL

anyone see it possible that wake upsets kentucky? ish smith and john wall should be entertaining

anyone see it possible that wake upsets kentucky? ish smith and john wall should be entertaining
It's all going to depend on how well Wake can shut down Wall. If they do a good job with it, it'll be pretty damn close and Wake could make the upset. But I don't think Kentucky will fall though. They've been playing pretty consistently all season.

I always find the #1-#8/9 matchups to be some of the most entertaining of the tourney. A lot of times, they're usually the #1's toughest test.

next person to not get a shot off with the last possession should just get shot

ncaa basically handed duke a free run to the final four

And they'll still blow it....

With the exception of 2004, dook has underachieved every year since their 2001 championship. Not that I have too much to say to them this year...as I'm a Carolina person....

i dont appreciate that i always forget to change the cbs online game channel thing before it goes to a 8 minute commercial

two turnovers without even getting it across half court? really? wow.