MMadness...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kansas is playing some really solid pressure defense.
yeah but UNI had problems against the press last game too. and they might get away with it, again

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: a few seconds away from massive bracket destruction

Members don't see this ad :)
No more Nova or Kansas...epic bracket fail.

obama ****ed up this bracket thing. everyone alters their picks one way or other based on how he chooses

Members don't see this ad :)
that omar kid at saint marys is decent

He's awesome. Really come along way. I'm so hoping that Bennett can do the same for our homeboy Levesque.

i still don't understand what happened to them. they're starters were all legit. ha saint mary's!

SAINT MARY'S!!!!!

"Samhan was swamped by e-mails and text messages from fellow students and friends after the win against Richmond, one of which chided him on ruining that person's bracket. The text was from Samhan's mother." haha

He's such a character :cool: Gonna miss him. We'll have a lot of talent still developing though! Dellavedova is showing a lot of promise.

I don't think Wake knew they had a game tonight

Villanova hung on by their fingernails.

With Texas, G'town and ND (plus UNLV, Vandy, Richmond, & Marquette) out, there are plenty of brackets that are kaput. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a wild ride.

My money (metaphorically speaking) is on Duke.

Duke? Really? Duke's as bipolar as most people in 5 west. Kentucky or WV are gonna be the team to beat.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just laying waste to people :eek:

Incredible ending for MSU. Hopefully Lucas is able to play by their next game, or they'll be in trouble. I'm counting on them to take down Ohio State in the E8. I cannot stand Evan Turner.

That's how I feel about the entire ohio state athletic department

Kansas :bang:

I just hope UNI doesn't become that team that pulls the major upset but then loses to the traditional power in the next round (MSU). Go UNI!

Rooting for Cornell as well.

Right now for the Final Four I'm going with... Syracuse, Duke (hopefully Baylor or St Mary's comes through), WVU (even though Kentucky's awesome right now) and why not - Tennessee.

As young as the Kentucky team is, they're a blast to watch.

I'm going to have to eat my words regarding Syracuse not being an exciting team to watch. They were ridiculously sharp against Gonzaga. If they keep playing like they are, they're going to go pretty far. I still think Kentucky is going to win it all. They're very good and fun to watch.

i agree, this kentucky team is probably one of the most fun teams to watch in the recent years

hope you are not talking about practicing the heimlich with simulators in med school

How's everybody's brackets doing after the second round?

I just missed Northern Iowa, St Mary's, Purdue, and Washington in the Sweet 16. West region is perfect so far. But of course, I picked KU for it all.

Someone is going to have to resurrect this thread come Thursday.

Three words: need based grants.

I know this happens to an extent, but obviously doesn't work as well as straight up scholarships. Or else you would see Cornell/Penn/etc getting more Duke/Stanford caliber players

MAdness?? This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mich st is in =]

I honestly have no idea with this thread is talking about. I'm thinking something about college football? and wtf is a "bracket"?

:confused::confused::confused:

I honestly have no idea with this thread is talking about. I'm thinking something about college football? and wtf is a "bracket"?

What!!!:eek: it's not even football season!:confused:

March madness is the big NCAA college basketball tournament, a bracket is a persons picks of how they think it will go.

What!!!:eek: it's not even football season!:confused:

March madness is the big NCAA college basketball tournament, a bracket is a persons picks of how they think it will go.

C'mon ducky!!! I know close to nothing about sports and even I know what's happening right now. Step yo game up!

Not that this is the place, but you were an idiot if you thought the Hoyas were going anywhere. Like the 'devils, they ride their program's rep every year.

Kansas, Kentucky, Pitt, Villanova if Reynolds ever decides to show up.

Callin' it.

This guy looks like a genius.

This seems like as a good a place as any to see what you guys think about the Secretary of Education's proposal last week. Basically he said if a team wasn't graduating at least 40%(i think) of its players they couldn't participate in the post season. Twelve teams in this year's tourney would not have been eligible including Kentucky. Maryland, with an 8%:eek:graduation rate, brings up the rear of the group. Personally I think this is an awesome idea, but with a few modifications to how grad rates are calculated. Don't count transfers, which seems pretty obvious. But I also wouldn't count players who get drafted either, as the goal of college is to prepare you for a career.