Moca

Started by BIS40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BIS40

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
antone have any suggestions of study material for Moca exam?
Thoughts on Jensen Moca or any other books/courses?
Thank you- deciding how to tackle this beast ( a Jensinism)
 
I wouldn't spend money on a prep course. Most people don't need to study. If you must, I recommend reading the Barash handbook.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The ACE questions are the same format as the MOCA exam, and there were even some of the same questions. I used 3 years worth of ACE questions and another question book with 1000 questions, by Hall and Chantigian. The Hall book had 5 answers instead of 4, and the questions were harder than the actual exam. If you can do those questions, you should have no trouble passing.
 
where does one get ACE questions. I am 9 years out, and do pain full time, but think i a oughta re-cert in the event i ever go back to anesthesia or at least a combo...

thanks