MODS DELETE THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted812153

deleted out of embarassment from commentary from /r/premed... apparently it's terrible. reported thread for deletion myself.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your ideas and theme but your writing/prose, in my opinion at least, is incredibly pretentious (especially in your opening paragraphs). You of all people, DJT, should know that simple language can be incredibly effective.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Too much rhetoric and lacks content. If I were you I'd use experiences to support the rhetoric from your intro paragraph and intro sentences of every body paragraph.

What's going on here? I don't understand. Who deleted what thread?

Clearly the Donald posted his personal statement and then deleted it.

My advice, dont ever post a draft of your PS on a public forum. You can of course send it to internetters in PMs, but you dont want that much info about you being public.

Reactions: 2 users
I like your ideas and theme but your writing/prose, in my opinion at least, is incredibly pretentious (especially in your opening paragraphs). You of all people, DJT, should know that simple language can be incredibly effective.
Language can truly be simple when it is composed of one word and five letters.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.