• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

gmonavydoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
Status (Visible)
I'm interested to know what type of moonlighting positions exist for GP's. I'm a Navy GMO finished Int Med PGY-1 and now doing scholarship payback as General Practioner. Have med lic in Va and my own DEA #. Doing primary care x 3.5 yrs and plan to return to residency in 1 yr - Neurology as civilian. Have plenty of time since military docs 7-2 M-F. Where do I look for moonlighting other than UC and ERs which we are prohibited from working in secondary to active duty regulation. All other venues legal.

I heard monitoring contrast reactions at Rad centers, Sports physicals, Insurance exams...any others specifically chart reviews etc. How does one go about getting these jobs. I want to take advantage of my time and GP experience. All advice appreciatted and welcomed.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.