More CARS Practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cherryblossomsgalore

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, So I finished all of the CARS QBanks from the AAMC, what are some recommendations for more CARS practice? I planned to redo the CARS QBanks again but at a later time when I forget them lol

Members don't see this ad.

Be aware of NS 108 difficulty. I average 125/126 on NS 108 and am currently killing the AAMC cars packs at >90%. The right answer is much easier to pick out in my opinion for AAMC material.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes its good practice. Just don't get too discouraged if you are not scoring as well as you'd like.

Reactions: 1 user
Other than AAMC CARS Question Packs Vol 1 and 2, focus on AAMC Sample Test, AAMC Exam 1, and AAMC Exam 2. Don't make the mistake of keeping those till the very end. Do them earlier so you can really study them. If you wait for the last few weeks to do those, you will not learn from them and you would actually be wasting them. In those three exams there are 27 very good passages that should be studied extensively. Don't neglect that practice!

Other than AAMC CARS Question Packs Vol 1 and 2, focus on AAMC Sample Test, AAMC Exam 1, and AAMC Exam 2. Don't make the mistake of keeping those till the very end. Do them earlier so you can really study them. If you wait for the last few weeks to do those, you will not learn from them and you would actually be wasting them. In those three exams there are 27 very good passages that should be studied extensively. Don't neglect that practice!

I'm in the same boat - I've finished all the AAMC practice CARS and I have about 5 weeks left before my exam. What's your opinion on which passages to do next?

I'm in the same boat - I've finished all the AAMC practice CARS and I have about 5 weeks left before my exam. What's your opinion on which passages to do next?

Definitely recommend testing solutions. Questions and passages feel very similar to AAMC practice CARS