More Questions for COMP Students from a Pod

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmoon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded!

My REAL question is do you guys think I could do well or well enough (considering I have recently taken identical or near identical basic science courses) if I went to, say, 25-50% of lectures? At my podiatry college, the majority of our courses had complete lecture notes (they were recorded and transcribed verbatim by students) and we had near complete syllabi. Both of these enabled us to essentially not attend lectures. The top student in my class NEVER went to lecture (but he had a sick memory).

I realize that there will be some mandatory appearances such as anatomy lab, etc., but I have a practice in LA that requires my presence about 30 hours a week, but does not take up much of my time while I am actually there. In other words, I know that I could have plenty of time to study between my office and home, but may not always be able to attend lectures. Obviously, this would be of great benefit to me because I could pay for all of my costs (including tuition) and not take out any more stinking loans!

I really appreciate the info. thus far and hope that we can all meet sometime next year!

DrMoon

Members don't see this ad.