Morehouse School of Medicine masters of science in medical science 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WerkkHardMedBae

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am starting this thread for other applicants for the Fall 2022 application process.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thankyou for starting this thread. I submitted my app on 12/18

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Everyone ! 🤗 Im new to the this thread.

Thanks for this thread! I submitted my application 12/16 as well. Waiting to hear back and I'm so anxious

Hey guys! Current MSMS student here! You all got this!

In many ways, yes. There’s a bunch of professors and students here who always make sure you’re okay academically. In addition, the program’s courses are reflected in the MD courses, so students of the MSMS program who matriculated into MD have said the program has helped them tremendously.

Reactions: 2 users
I got an A!!! Good luck to everyone! If you were also accepted and want to start a groupme lmk

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an A!!! Good luck to everyone! If you were also accepted and want to start a groupme lmk
Congratulations on the A!!! I’ve been accepted as well and was wondering if there was a GroupMe already made?😊

Last edited:
I was also accepted! I was thinking about starting a GroupMe, I can make one now if y’all wanna DM for the link?

Hey, everyone! Just got my A! :soexcited: is there a group chat for accepted students?

Hey Guys
I just wanted to ask how long after you guys submitted your application did you hear a response back
also what were you stats
Thank You in advance

Hey all! Wondering if anyone could share the difference between the first faculty interview and the second? Also, can anyone share any questions question themes? Thank you.

Hey Guys
I just wanted to ask how long after you guys submitted your application did you hear a response back
also what were you stats
Thank You in advance
I submitted in late March and heard back in mid April. MCAT 496. Overall GPA: 3.65 BCPM:3.2

When you log in, you should see it right next to the "Submitted" icon. It should say "View Your Decision" or something like that
Nope, mine doesn’t have it. Maybe it takes a minute to show.

Nope, mine doesn’t have it. Maybe it takes a minute to show.
Hmm, that's interesting. My decision was posted right when I received the email, but it's possible that it might take some time to pop up

I’m anxiously waiting on IT to fix my portal so I can view my decision. I wonder if they are still interviewing for this program?

I’m anxiously waiting on IT to fix my portal so I can view my decision. I wonder if they are still interviewing for this program?
I received a decision with the email. Did your portal not show a decision letter button?

Hello! I'm interested in this program for 2023, for those who were accepted could I know about your stats and how the interview process went?

Hi! I am interested in this program but wanted to know more about how the program is run and what are the chances of getting into the Morehouse School of Medicine.

Hello! I'm interested in this program for 2023, for those who were accepted could I know about your stats and how the interview process went?
Hi! I’m in the program currently. I created this forum last year prior to getting in. The interview was very chill and it was at 9am EST and lasted until like 3p. It is MMI style. My stats were MCAT 494 GPA 3.41.

Hi! I am interested in this program but wanted to know more about how the program is run and what are the chances of getting into the Morehouse School of Medicine
Hi! I’m in the program currently. I created this forum last year prior to getting in. The program is rigorous but prepares you for MD very well. There is a very high chance of getting into MD at MSM.

for anyone who has been accepted, we did create a groupme so we can find each other!
here is the link
You're invited to my new group 'Morehouse MSMS Class of 2024/2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe