Motivational Posters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

inked_caduceus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feeling down about medical school? Need a picture and schmaltzy corporate saying to lighten your day?

Make your own at: http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/motivator.php

Here's mine, and to think - that's just year 1!

motivatorb8bd22c9f5ddb76555142b4547.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That picture is so money. I was planning on taking the same style of photo as soon as I get done with 1st year this afternoon.

Then I was going to ritualistically burn every last course note used this year.
 
is that a stack of free JAMAs I see in your picture?
somebody must have joined the AMA 😉

(they are good to use for starting a fire on those cold winter nights)
 
Cool pic. Yeah, seems like I get a JAMA every other day. Went out of town over Christmas and forgot to forward the mail, and there were three sticking out of the mailbox, advertising to all those would-be burglars that I was a doctor. Nobody broke in, but if they had they would've been sorely disappointed let me tell you...