Mount Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabedoc81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there on Jan. 24th and I still haven't heard anything from them...I've called a lot and each time, I get "Your application is still under review..." Why is it taking sooooo long...everyone else around me seem to have already heard back

Anyone else in the same situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by wannabedoc81
I interviewed there on Jan. 24th and I still haven't heard anything from them...I've called a lot and each time, I get "Your application is still under review..." Why is it taking sooooo long...everyone else around me seem to have already heard back

i haven't heard a thing since i sent my secondary way back in the day. i figure it's too late to get an interview now.

R-E-J-E-C-T
I'll find out what does it me
R-E-J-E-C-T
Sock it to me Sock it to me Sock it to me!

Originally posted by wannabedoc81

that happened to me last year. i didn't hear anything until june from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
oldman,

So, was the news bad or good?

I haven't heard back either. I interviewed 1/24.

I interviewed jan 17 and no word yet

I interviewed Feb 19th, and nothing. They said then that adcom was meeting in a week and a half, which puts it at last week, I think. Maybe we're all still waiting for the info from that meeting?

Maybe? Maybe?

Originally posted by saiyagirl
i haven't heard a thing since i sent my secondary way back in the day. i figure it's too late to get an interview now.

R-E-J-E-C-T
I'll find out what does it me
R-E-J-E-C-T
Sock it to me Sock it to me Sock it to me!

They interview till the end of April. Take Care. Paul

has anyone been invited for an interview recently? i keep calling them and they keep saying "nope, sorry, there has been no decision on your application." it's mid-march... should i take this to mean that it's pretty much over or am i still in the running?