movie about being a dental student

Started by woody2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

woody2

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw a movie, accessed from a link from the sdn message boards, made by a dental student (from Boston I think) that was very funny (general life as a dental student, competition with med students, singing, dancing, free food). I forgot the name of the movie or any place to find the link and would like to see it again. Does anyone know where to find the movie, or even the title.
 
Think it was the Carbide Connection, made by a few students at UPENN. You can google it and probably found it...funny stuff.
 
dexadental said:
Think it was the Carbide Connection, made by a few students at UPENN. You can google it and probably found it...funny stuff.


yes, that's it. thanks a ton.