Moving 1/25 Monday KCU interview because of possible COVID case.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samurai5511

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suspect that one of my family members has come down with COVID. I also think I may be in the beginning stages of the virus. For the past couple of days, I have felt very fatigued. I have also had headaches on and off. I am going to get tested soon, but I would like to know if it would be a bad idea to move my KCU interview I have coming up this Monday to a later date. I know it is very late in the cycle but how would moving my interview to a later date affect me?

@Goro
 
You'll be fine. It's been a very competitive year but I suspect that many of KCU's MD caliber acceptees will bail for MD schools come May/June, leaving an opening for you.
Sounds good, thanks again for the help!