MPH abroad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctina

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the process of applying for a scholarship that will help sponsor a masters education but only outside of the U.S. (The concept is cultural exchange, etc.) I am looking to get an MPH in global public health - aside from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, are there any other well reputed schools in this field? Also, which school in Australia has the best MPH program? Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm in the process of applying for a scholarship that will help sponsor a masters education but only outside of the U.S. (The concept is cultural exchange, etc.) I am looking to get an MPH in global public health - aside from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, are there any other well reputed schools in this field? Also, which school in Australia has the best MPH program? Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!

how about Karolinska Institute in Sweden.

http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/
I am curious what the scholarship was as I am considering attending the University of Australia. Thank you.

http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/
Aside from LSHTM, there are a lot of fantastic schools in the UK (Imperial College London, Edinburgh). Also some good schools in Denmark, like University of Copenhagen.

Still, my vote goes to LSHTM. Arguably one of the most prestigious schools for international health in the world.