• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

hwong14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 3, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
This question is for those currently in MPH programs:

I am an MPH graduate, currently in med school, but probably headed back to the public health world eventually. I've gotten wind of a public health credentialing test, apparently to be begun in summer 2008. I was wondering if any current MPH students have heard any updated information -- are your schools preparing you for the test in any way or suggesting any review materials, etc? I'd certainly like to get credentialed when appropriate, but since I'm out of the program, I'm searching for info on my own. Here's the website for what I'm talking about: http://www.nbphe.org/

Thanks!

DrDJ

10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I am a current mph student.. what schools have done is tailored their curriculum around core competencies which will be areas that are tested on the exam... there is no formal prep. as far as i am aware of for now.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.