MPH from Brown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E24Gose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had insight into Brown's MPH program outside of their own website and brochure. I have grown up in and around Providence and love the area, and am well aware of the prestige Brown carries, but have heard little as to the merits of the MPH program (I know its relatively new). Any outside information or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had insight into Brown's MPH program outside of their own website and brochure. I have grown up in and around Providence and love the area, and am well aware of the prestige Brown carries, but have heard little as to the merits of the MPH program (I know its relatively new). Any outside information or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
I may be able to answer specific questions as I am a current MPH student at Brown. Let me know what you'd like to know about the school/program.

P.S. I am also a Rhode Islander, so I might have insights that could be of interest to you. I look forward to hearing from you!