MPH MPH Interview Thomas Jefferson University

Started by ljkt56
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ljkt56

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I have an interview for the MPH program at Thomas Jefferson University (Center City, Philly). Would anyone be able to shed some light regarding the interview, types of questions, what to expect, etc?

I'm a bit nervous as this is my first graduate school interview and it's being conducted online. Anything advice would be helpful!

*sidenote: I have been trying to educate myself with Youtube videos and other articles online
 
Hi, I suppose you already had the interview. Could you please let me know what type of questions you were asked? My interview is on Wednesday.