MPH interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrGray

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi avingupta!
cud u spare a moment.....seems like u r really into the MPH thing...
well i m dentist frm INDIA.....juz graduated...........and applied fr MPH inthe united states.....i've been considered fr an interview by UCDavis...........u seem to be right person fr few tips................
how cud i possibly justify a dentists inclination fr MPH............my interview is scheduled fr coming tuesday.........i wud really apprecite u r advice..........thanx

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I'm not a dentist nor the person that you asked for in the post, but I am a proud graduate of an MPH program. I had seveal dentists in my class and know that they benefitted greatly from the program. America is really starting to understand the importance of preventive medicine and preventive measures in dental care are very important. I'm not quite sure of your motive for going to PH school but I know that the school that I attended did not present any prejudice against the dentists that were in my class, in fact they welcomed them. :)