This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlaseBlase

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am currently an undergraduate at UC Davis and I want to know the chances of me getting into various MPH programs. I am taking the GRE later this month and I am applying to NYU, USC, UCLA, Johns Hopkins, Loma Linda, and Boston. I have a 3.1 gpa which I know isn't too high however, I am doing undergraduate research with a professor and I am getting published as a first author. I also have 2 years of experience working in a hospital as well as 1 year in a pharmacy. I am hoping that my research experience will help increase my chances especially since most undergraduates are not published as a first author. Obviously my first choice is Johns Hopkins MSPH program. I would appreciate if someone can let me know if I have any chances of getting into any of those schools!