-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MPJE Florida
Started by test_taker_2014
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll be taking my Fla MPJE next week and was curious if anyone knows whether or not we should go by the recently changed record keeping requirements that are now 4 years for most pharmacy records in Fla, instead of the 2 year requirement for the exam? Any feedback will be appreciated, please and thank you!
To KVL1027,
You mean the law chapters that Florida Board of Pharmacy posted on the Internet. Thank you for replying to my question.
You mean the law chapters that Florida Board of Pharmacy posted on the Internet. Thank you for replying to my question.
Just review the actual law document. That's all I did. Then I used Rx Exam's practice test.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you folks out there went to school of pharmacy in Florida, and have notes regarding the pharmacy law for MPJE from the preparation class offered by your school, would you please post the notes ?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
To KVL1027,
You mean the law chapters that Florida Board of Pharmacy posted on the Internet. Thank you for replying to my question.
Sorry for the late reply, yes the law posted on the FL-BOP website.
Did you get notes for FL?If you folks out there went to school of pharmacy in Florida, and have notes regarding the pharmacy law for MPJE from the preparation class offered by your school, would you please post the notes ?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Need notes too pleaseIf you folks out there went to school of pharmacy in Florida, and have notes regarding the pharmacy law for MPJE from the preparation class offered by your school, would you please post the notes ?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Does anyone have notes for th Florida MPJE federal and state or know where to get them beside florida bop site
Hey,
From Michigan - been practicing pharmacy for five years now and want to move to Florida. People here say "practice exam" etc etc or the webiste. But coming from Michigan I have no idea what that means. Can anyone post the site or recommend a book?
Thanks
From Michigan - been practicing pharmacy for five years now and want to move to Florida. People here say "practice exam" etc etc or the webiste. But coming from Michigan I have no idea what that means. Can anyone post the site or recommend a book?
Thanks
Hello 🙂 I will be taking the Florida MPJE in the next few months and would appreciate any advice/notes. I haven't taken an MPJE in 11 years, so a little bit intimidated, Lol.. Any advice would be very much appreciated and much thanks in advance!
[email protected]
[email protected]
If anyone is looking for a really good study guide, a new MPJE book just came out! It's called "Florida Pharmacy Law: An MPJE Exam Guide". Apparently the test questions are amazing and the author made it very similar to the actual FL MPJE exam. It's selling on Ebay and price is not too bad compared to the other outdated MPJE resources
Hi,
I finished my 1500 hours,Can I transfer my scores to some other state or have to finish all 2089 hours before transfering,I am moving to Arizona they need only 1500 hours instead of 2089.
Please help.
I finished my 1500 hours,Can I transfer my scores to some other state or have to finish all 2089 hours before transfering,I am moving to Arizona they need only 1500 hours instead of 2089.
Please help.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey do you still have the MPJE materials or know where i can get them? Can you please email me what you have at [email protected]
I try to take FL law exam as soon as I can....Wonder anyone could help me with study materials.....Appreciated...my email [email protected] SUNNYHello 🙂 I will be taking the Florida MPJE in the next few months and would appreciate any advice/notes. I haven't taken an MPJE in 11 years, so a little bit intimidated, Lol.. Any advice would be very much appreciated and much thanks in advance!
[email protected]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 133