MPJE for WA

Started by sc987
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sc987

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I am planning to take the MPJE for the state of Washington. I noticed that the 2019 Washington Pharmacy Law by Fasset just came out. Do you think it's ok to use the 2017 to study instead?
 
Just took the exam- got my scores the other day and passed. I would say read Fassett's and go over study materials from your notes. Also DEA manual as well helps. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats, yes i got my result and passed WA MPJE using Fassett’s 2019, DEA Rph manual and quizlets. Took 3 weeks.

Not sure how long Credentialing takes since they say background takes a while and out of state transfer here from CO.
 
Hello Everyone. I am Kalyan. I am a graduate pharmacy student. I Finished my NAPLEX, But i am keep failing WA STATE - MPJE. i took couple of times and i failed with 73,70 points. I would like to find a study partner, who is also preparing for WA-MPJE, and i would like to know details about - LIVE or ONLINE mpje coaching sessions resources. Please, Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you all so much, Have a great day.

Kalyan