WA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calpharm21

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m moving from CA to WA. I need to take WA MPJE soon and have no resources for studying. Please help! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
WA - MPJE Cheat Sheet

1639251607099.png

This does a great job of sending you a "non-fluff" direct answer approach with links directly pulled from the WA laws & regulations (I'm using it for selective states and thus far it has served me well).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This is cool; I didn’t know tl;dr was doing these. I love their site.
I honestly only discovered them about 5-6 months ago. Their HIV / Oncology / Antibiotic Highlight sheets have definitely served me well in organizing my study approaches.

Hi everyone,
I’m moving from CA to WA. I need to take WA MPJE soon and have no resources for studying. Please help! Thanks
The tldr website is just for state law so it is important to study federal law as well. I used tldr but I had to rely on other sources to make sure I am ready for the MPJE. tldr makes MPJE look easy but there is so much information for federal law which can take a while to study.

The tldr website is just for state law so it is important to study federal law as well. I used tldr but I had to rely on other sources to make sure I am ready for the MPJE. tldr makes MPJE look easy but there is so much information for federal law which can take a while to study.
I’m reviewing for WA as well.

Last edited by a moderator: