Mr. Moderator, you'd better delete all the post here!

Started by dentalcn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalcn

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I jsut found one thread about part1 discussion was deleted. I don't know what's wrong with the thread. I think it's probably because it might be ILLIGAL for some reason. My question is how do you judge "ligal or illigal"? That thread had been here for a long time...if it is ilegal, why don't you delete it earlier at the beginning??? We are here seeking help, the questions themself posted or asked by others don't have any problem...how do you know where they are from? if you don't know where they are from, what makes you think they are illegal and deleted it?
Don't get me wrong! I don't mean to be against rules, I totally agree those rules. But people have questions, they need to ask for help.... I myself have tons of questions to ask, but you made me think if it is legal to ask those questions🙁. That really doesn't make sense.
One more thing, for those questions still posted here, are you sure they are all legal? Why don't you delete them all?!