Step I MS2 not sure how to proceed

Started by lala1010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lala1010

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Planning on taking step in June. Got a 219 on the AMBOSS self assessment, and sitting at the 58th percentile on the AMBOSS Qbank (59% correct). Currently at 58% correct on RX. Doing about 40-60Q/day x 4-5 days a week.

I’m planning on starting UWorld during the last week of March and will drop Rx and Amboss once I do so. Have been ahead of the class material all semester so while classes end in late April, I should be done learning the content end of March. Don’t really know if I should be doing anything else other than starting U World and reviewing those questions ? When should I take my first baseline NBME (will likely take NBME 20)? I guess I’m looking for reassurance that I’m where I should be if I’m aiming for a 250+?