MS3 friend is seriously considerign Gas

Started by NNguyenMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NNguyenMD

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But he's not sure which programs to check out.

I'm a MS4 applying for Medicine myself. The first thing I look for is a programs pass rates for the ABIM exam, and the ABIM publishes them on their website annuually.

Any idea where I can get similiar info for Gas program pass rates from the American Board of Anesthesia?

Already tried googling this to death, no luck so far. Any help would be much appreciated.
 
But, these are the "gas forums"...
Is it one of those things such as how only black people can call address eachother using the N word?