Program-Specific Info / Q's MSOT @ ECU Acceptances/Regrets??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steph_rae

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Has anyone heard from East Carolina University's MSOT program? I know their website says they will send out acceptances via email mid-late February, so we are in that window now. Im just impatient and was wondering if anyone has heard??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,
Has anyone heard from East Carolina University's MSOT program? I know their website says they will send out acceptances via email mid-late February, so we are in that window now. Im just impatient and was wondering if anyone has heard??
I haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting for an email every single day! I would think it would have to be this week or next. They can't keep us waiting forever!

I haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting for an email every single day! I would think it would have to be this week or next. They can't keep us waiting forever!
Well it's comforting to know that they must not have sent anything out yet then, thank you for replying! This wait is killing me! Let me know if you hear anything! :) Best!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it's comforting to know that they must not have sent anything out yet then, thank you for replying! This wait is killing me! Let me know if you hear anything! :) Best!
Absolutely! Knowing others are in our same boat is very nice!

Reactions: 1 user
Still waiting anxiously as well! I thought about calling them since ECU is my top choice, but I have a deposit for another school due soon. Getting nervous!

Still waiting anxiously as well! I thought about calling them since ECU is my top choice, but I have a deposit for another school due soon. Getting nervous!
If you do contact them will you post here with what they say? I also thought about contacting them.

Still waiting too! I found an old thread from last year and it looks like they heard back February 24th

Still waiting too! I found an old thread from last year and it looks like they heard back February 24th
SOOOOOO soon!!! Best of luck everyone- maybe we will see each other in the fall!

Yes, if you call please let us know!