MSU admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KoStarringMe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...I just wanted to get your views on MSUCOM. I called the admissions office with a question and the lady was so rude on the phone. She was so curt with her answers, almost as though she hated being there! I just see what you guys thought about the school and those of you that are actually applying there...are you actually sending out all your letters on their paper which they ask you to?

Members don't see this ad.

totally misunderstood then. She is the nicest lady, or probably was having a bad day.

All three of the ladies who work in admissions are great and go out of their way to help students out. You may have caught the one in question on a stressful day. Orientation ended and the new class just got undeyway. In addition, they are dealing with the first onslaught of AACOMAS applications. It sounds like you two may have just crossed wires. No one who works in addmissions is anything less then dedicated...and NICE.

Hope to meet you at your interview,
Dale