This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madaboutmedlife

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am currently debating between MSU CHM's location in East Lansing V Grand Rapids. I was looking for some insight from current/past medical students from MSU CHM and what they enjoyed/didn't enjoy about each location. Personally I think I could be happy at either location. I am slightly leaning toward East Lansing as I am close with my family and East Lansing is about two hours closer to them. Thanks!
 
Hi! I am currently debating between MSU CHM's location in East Lansing V Grand Rapids. I was looking for some insight from current/past medical students from MSU CHM and what they enjoyed/didn't enjoy about each location. Personally I think I could be happy at either location. I am slightly leaning toward East Lansing as I am close with my family and East Lansing is about two hours closer to them. Thanks!
Not a student at either, but interviewed at the GR location and I'd personally 100% go with Grand Rapids. The med school building was incredible and GR is an awesome awesome awesome city to live in. EL I'm sure has its perks, but to me, it's a boring city and ultra college-y. Plus, I heard the building is older and the facilities aren't as nice.