MSUCHM Vs. WMED Vs. WAYNE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

libertyyne

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was lucky to be accepted to a few schools. I have narrowed the list down to 3 schools. excluding RFU, WVU and some DO schools.

Career Goals:
I am interested in IR, NSG,and NIL but would be happy in any specialty excluding Primary Care.

EDIT: Would Love to Match in Warmer Climates
California, Arizona, Texas, NM, FL, NC, SC, Va

Assessment:
I have created a table with pertinent information and ranked the schools accordingly.
upload_2017-4-3_14-59-25.png

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've heard it's competitive to get into the MSU GR campus vs EL. Anyone have any knowledge of how they give applicants priority for which campus they get? Is it ties to the city, stats, early application, other?

I've heard it's competitive to get into the MSU GR campus vs EL. Anyone have any knowledge of how they give applicants priority for which campus they get? Is it ties to the city, stats, early application, other?
Im not sure, There was a question regarding if I had acceptances at other places. that may have influenced them or ties to west michigan. I dont think they publish the criteria for selection to a campus, besides the fact that you will be assigned one and that there is a waitlist after the assignment for the GR campus if you were given EL campus.

Reactions: 1 user