Mt. Sinai MSBS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjones49

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted into the MSBS program at Mt. Sinai and I was planning on accepting the offer. I was wondering if anyone knew any information about how much this will help my med school chances, their linkage programs, and/or any other pertinent information because I've been having trouble finding much beyond what is on their website. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am considering applying to this program next January, do you mind me asking the time when you applied and when you were accepted?

Hi! I applied the day of the priority deadline and was accepted a few weeks later, there was no interview just an email

I just got accepted into the MSBS program at Mt. Sinai and I was planning on accepting the offer. I was wondering if anyone knew any information about how much this will help my med school chances, their linkage programs, and/or any other pertinent information because I've been having trouble finding much beyond what is on their website. Thank you in advance!
Hello! If you dont mind telling, what were your stats and research experience during application?
I did have research experience but did not really have my own project and the postdoc that I worked with did not fully explained the purpose of what he was doing :/ (mostly helped him with his work eg. plasmid prep, PCR) I also eventually got a job as an undergraduate lab aide at the same lab ( performed mouse genotyping, maintaining the lab, solution preparation and such) I`m hesitant to apply because I dont know if this will be considered as a research experience. :(