MUSC new chairman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cubs3canes

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard a rumor that they hired Reeves for the job. I interviewed there a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. I just want to know if anyone can confirm this.

Also, any comments on the new chairman and does it matter who the chariman is?
 
cubs3canes said:
I heard a rumor that they hired Reeves for the job. I interviewed there a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. I just want to know if anyone can confirm this.

Also, any comments on the new chairman and does it matter who the chariman is?

are you saying he will be dean of the school and chairman

that is a conflict of interest
 
he is talking about a different reeves, jg reves is dean of the med school and former anes chairman at duke, scott reeves is a well known cardiac attending and expert on tee and candidate for chairman, I haven't heard anything about an anouncement though.
 
thegasman said:
he is talking about a different reeves, jg reves is dean of the med school and former anes chairman at duke, scott reeves is a well known cardiac attending and expert on tee and candidate for chairman, I haven't heard anything about an anouncement though.


yes..sorry there are two different Reeves.