Well, being from the state of Georgia, I can tell you a little about South University though I believe they also have a school in SC. They offer an accelerated program (a 3-year curriculum), so you may have to explain why you believe you'll be able to perform well in such a setting when your undergrad GPA is a 3.3.
A minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA is required and a 3.0 science GPA is recommended to be considered for admission to the program. However, last year their average cumulative GPA was a 3.30, science GPA was a 3.13 for students entering the Class of 2017.
They don't accept require PCAT, but as a general rule of thumb, most decent schools will want a 75+ PCAT composite while less prestigious ones require at least a 50+ score.
And just a heads up, the term "pharmacy intern" usually implies that you've already been accepted into pharmacy school and are working with a pharmacy intern license. I'm not sure what you worked as, but it's something you need to clarify or relabel if you want to bring that up.
Overall, I'd say your chances for that school specifically are a little below average but doable. You'll need an excellent personal statement that can hopefully tie in your extracurriculars really well to your interest and performance in pharmacy school