My Chance?

Started by plq
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

plq

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please advise on my current situation.
I'm a junior BA major in biology+chemistry
Overall Gpa: 3.53, BCPM pga: 3.65
MCAT: 31 O (10 P, 10, B, 11 V)

Clinical Experiences:
2 Physician Shadows (One is surgeon, one is oncologist)
1 semester of research

EC:
Biology Honor society
Chemistry Honor society
Martial art club
Hospital volunteering
Part time job in the weekend
Another honor society of the university

Am I competitive for U of Colorado since it is my home state school and my first choise? What other schools should I consider given my stats.
Much thanks!
 
Hey, we have pretty much the exact same stats/ECs. What I'm doing is applying to all my state schools (i'm from Florida) and then applying to mid-tier out of state schools that accept a good number of non residents. To see the list of schools I'm applying to, check out my mdapps.

Good luck! :luck:
 
You have a little high overall GPA! Am I screwed since Colorado is my only state school? I'm extremely anxious right now