My current situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gvsk

pharMAFIA!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
taking naplex on aug 24th.
i may know like 25% of the material. I started of with apha, did calc and then switched to rx prep. went through most of it.. just have hiv, id and onc left to go over atleast once and then i need to grind in all the material

i know just enough to get by in a pharmacy and always wing my counseling sessions. i do have a job right now and working as an intern, i ahve 10 days off before the test. i am efficient at studying. do ya think 10 days are good enough to do the rxprep and some practice tests

i took the pre naplex. but was distracted. i didnt finish the test did like 39 questions before time ran out but got a score of 96, but forgot the range..

Please any advice will be very helpful.

thanks and good luck to all

Members don't see this ad.

i passed the naplex.. the naplex is a joke.. it a hard ****in test, but all i did was ace the math section and guessed on like 60-70% of the rest and i still mananged to get a 3 digit score..

its hard to fail it but the key is the math.. i dont know **** but the NABP thinks i do which is good enough

solve the math and evevery one will pass

hi gvsk,
so what do u recommend for math practice at the last moment? .....i have only 5 days left........ I am practicing all the math problems from apha and pronto pass which are pretty easy....... is there anything else i needed to practice......please let me know...

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone on here posted NAPLEX calculations. 120 questions with answers and worked examples. Do 12 a day and you will pass with ease.
have a search.
johnep

i passed the naplex.. the naplex is a joke.. it a hard ****in test, but all i did was ace the math section and guessed on like 60-70% of the rest and i still mananged to get a 3 digit score..

its hard to fail it but the key is the math.. i dont know **** but the NABP thinks i do which is good enough

solve the math and evevery one will pass

Thanks for this post. It is giving me some hope right now. Looks like people who say NAPLEX is easy only do so after they found out that they passed. If you take out the math questions, I don't see how any student will not guess on half of the questions. Anyway that's what it's supposed to be - computer adaptive - to your level.