My email must be broken..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cuz I haven't gotten JACK $hit for the past 3 weeks!
The waiting is the hardest part....

I just keep thinking of that song where Homer has to wait to get a gun and all the targets keep passing by his house...Then he goes in and they say he has been in a mental institution and he has a drinking problem..but not to worry b/c that only limits him to 3 handguns!
HAHAHA

Ok..I am happy again :)

Members don't see this ad.

That episode is awesome... Ned Flanders keeps on passing back and forth on his ride-on mower. :D

Sorry to hear about that, Scooby... I still don't have an interview yet, so I know what it's like...

Moldy? Old? I'm going to get something to eat!

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel ya, dogg. nothing for quite a while, but at least we got in somewhere! still down to party saturday?

Eureka, Thanks Scooby for enlightening me as to why one of my first choice schools didn't email today like they did to a few people. It must be because my email is broken. Thanks
;) :p

Scooby- that's my favorite Tom Petty song! ;)

Gun Store Owner: Sorry, there's a 7-day waiting period to buy a handgun

Homer: But I'm angry now. . .

Scooby- You *know* I feel your pain. . .damn UC schools! ;)

i think that we have hit a dry period... a lot of schools start handing out verdicts post january. i guess this is a not so subtle hint from the medical schools that the rest of the world is focusing on holidays and family and other meaningful things. while we are going crazy waiting for them to decide the rest of our lives?! how inconsiderate! (that was sarcasm, for those of you that might need that spelled out). i hate the waiting. it sucks. but maybe we should realize that there's nothing we can do and try to enjoy life outside of applications...

i agree with alice. there will be a lot of movement in january, after the holidays, as schools really crack down and try to narrow down their classes. the first time i applied, it was really quiet all the through the fall, then i got a bunch of correspondence during january alone.