This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted723470

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to be as transparent as possible in my blog to provide current and future APPE students a window into each of my rotations. I will share my experience, insights, and valuable information as I progress. In addition, efforts will be made to upload materials and discuss topics I deem valuable. For current APPE students, I hope my efforts will aid you in reaching your goals on the homestretch. As for future APPE students, I hope that this blog can offer you a jump-start on your forthcoming journey. I will appreciate comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions for improvements. thank you!