My First SDN Experience!!!!!

Started by SDNLurker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SDNLurker

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

I have been lurking forever, but finally registered because I got my first interview invite last week!!! This site has been so helpeful , most because I am from California and it is rough on us.

😍 SDN 😍

🙂 🙂 Lurkette 🙂 🙂
 
Welcome!!!

Where's the interview?? Let me be the first to say GOOD LUCK!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!!!!
:clap: :clap:
Where is your interview?

Welcome to SDN!! (as a non-lurker 😉 )!!:clap:
 
Welcome to SDN, SDNLurker! 🙂 Congrats on the inerview!! 😎 Is it a CA school?
 
So you already did the phone interview, and are now being invited for an on-site one? If so, awesome!! :clap: mpp, a fellow Alaskan, is there now (as an MS1). He loves it. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find out some stuff he's posted about the interview and the school. 🙂 (He can give you advice about proper cold-weather attire as well! 😉 )
 
Originally posted by SMW
So you already did the phone interview, and are now being invited for an on-site one? If so, awesome!! :clap: mpp, a fellow Alaskan, is there now (as an MS1). He loves it. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find out some stuff he's posted about the interview and the school. 🙂 (He can give you advice about proper cold-weather attire as well! 😉 )


A good friend from Chicago advised: there's no such thing as cold weather in the Mid-West, only inadequate clothing. 🙂
 
MDPhD,

I hope I have enough clothing. 🙂

SMW,

it is the onsite. Did you have an onsite? Did anyone else? Mpp? Can you please respond to my post about the onsite help?

🙂 Thanks 🙂
 
No, I only did the phone thing, and was then rejected. 🙁 I know mpp has posted about the interview, so do a search. Then, when you find one of his posts, you can PM him. 🙂
 
Welcome and congrats! :clap:

When is your interview? I'm a week from today (Monday). Any other SDNers going to be there? 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey... CONGRATS... make sure u specialize in curing ALCOHOLISM its rampant on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
welcome lurker! and congrats on the interview! :clap: :clap:
 
hey! you guys used up all the clappers!!

anyway, congrats, lurker, and best of luck to you. 🙂