My overall verified GPA when down.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ki-100

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I checked my application and somehow my overall GPA went down but my science GPA when up. My non-science GPA stay that same. My original overall GPA is 3.48, now it is 3.46. My original science GPA is 3.56, now it is 3.64. My non-science GPA is remained at 3.27. I already took the first MCAT and did very bad. Now i am studying the MCAT the second time, with the drop of my overall GPA, do I still stand a chance? I think the overall DO acceptance GPA is 3.53. i am so nervous now.

Members don't see this ad.

Your GPA is fine. You should focus more on your MCAT prep.

Reactions: 3 users
You're "very nervous" about a 0.02 drop in your GPA? No offense, dude, but you got a 495 on the MCAT even after delaying your test date. You really should be focusing all of your effort on doing well on your MCAT retake.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I checked my application and somehow my overall GPA went down but my science GPA when up. My non-science GPA stay that same. My original overall GPA is 3.48, now it is 3.46. My original science GPA is 3.56, now it is 3.64. My non-science GPA is remained at 3.27. I already took the first MCAT and did very bad. Now i am studying the MCAT the second time, with the drop of my overall GPA, do I still stand a chance? I think the overall DO acceptance GPA is 3.53. i am so nervous now.
3.36 = 3.48

Stop obsessing on individual metrics.

Do you even understand what median means?

MCAT >>> GPA>> ECs