My phone rang during the interview, and the lyric was....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread is priceless. I actually thought about how bad it would be if my phone went of during probably the most important interview EVER (at least to date). So I decided to leave it in my glove compartment, fearing that if it rang, the interviewers would somehow still hear it...

I actually had my phone go off once during an interview for a research position. I was really pissed/embarrassed until her phone went of at least 6 times and she finally answered it, stating that her husband couldn't control their kids. That was a relief :thumbup:

But on a brighter note, it could've been much worse for you, OP. I can't really think of anything worse... but I'm sure there's gotta be something :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
YO SHES A S*** B****...... by AKON...:D...

AND I WAS LIKE...:confused:......

it was an interview committee, 1 guy and 4 ladies. They were asking me: "what makes you stand out from other applicants?" Then all the sudden my phone rang, they were looking at me like "wtf?!" The black lady was cover her mouth and laughing.

Talking about most awkward moment of my life

Wow, it sounds like something that would only happen in a comedy show like office or something!!! It's hilarious, although I do feel for you!!! Let us know whether or not you get acceptance.