My top score grades. opinions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imbenis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone just asked me to post my grade for a topscore test in another thread. I figure I will post them all and also ask for your opinions on what you think i may get on my actual DAT (based on those grades). I am not aware of any topscore to real DAT trend/correlations so anything will help. My DAT is on wed. ...it is crazy how missing 3/30 questions brings you down to a 21 ugh...
test#1 7/5
test#2 7/9
test#3 7/12

TEST 1 / 2 / 3
AA 20 / 23 / 24
BIO 22 / 21 / 21
GC 19 / 23 / 21
OC 19 / 25 / 28
PA 22 / 23 / 26
QR 21 / 23 / 23
RC 21 / 21 / 29
TS 20 / 22 / 23

i feel like test 3 was too easy

Members don't see this ad.

Someone just asked me to post my grade for a topscore test in another thread. I figure I will post them all and also ask for your opinions on what you think i may get on my actual DAT (based on those grades). I am not aware of any topscore to real DAT trend/correlations so anything will help. My DAT is on wed. ...it is crazy how missing 3/30 questions brings you down to a 21 ugh...
test#1 7/5
test#2 7/9
test#3 7/12

TEST 1 / 2 / 3
AA 20 / 23 / 24
BIO 22 / 21 / 21
GC 19 / 23 / 21
OC 19 / 25 / 28
PA 22 / 23 / 26
QR 21 / 23 / 23
RC 21 / 21 / 29
TS 20 / 22 / 23

i feel like test 3 was too easy

From what I recall, the majority of SDN users and topscore users, reported an increase of about 2 points on the DAT compared to topscore (in regards to sciences) and a decreased PAT and RC score. I do not recall the QR difference. I was scoring around a 18/19 AA and TS and got a 20 21 respectivily. Good luck! you are going to nail this exam.

It really depends. I feel like RC on the actual DAT is harder, and so is PAT (mainly the angle ranking and hole punching are harder). So you may score a bit lower on those.

As long as you keep a good pace and skip problems that are going to take too long, QR is probably around the same difficulty. I think alot of people just do worse when it comes to actually taking the DAT because of time/stress/exhaustion, etc. I was getting upwards of 24 on QR on practice exams and ended up with an 18, because I lost my focus.

I think Bio, GC, and OChem are about the same. Bio can be a bit random like everyone says, but in general it's the same difficulty level as topscorepro.

So I think you'll do great. In general I feel topscore pro is easier, but go into the DAT knowing that you'll own it. Confidence will help you so much on game day.