N/A

Started by N2019
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously? i have a naplex prep book and also talked to many of my upper years. many told me it was easy and some just crammed for like 2 weeks prior to the exam and passed. my upper years consistently had >93% passing rate.

which school did you go to? let me guess, some new private ones? 😵
 
seriously? i have a naplex prep book and also talked to many of my upper years. many told me it was easy and some just crammed for like 2 weeks prior to the exam and passed. my upper years consistently had >93% passing rate.

which school did you go to? let me guess, some new private ones? 😵
I had 1 week of study and passed it. not with high score though but by 30 points. I had a good grasp of the concepts during my class. I put 45 hours into studying... outlier...
 
I had 1 week of study and passed it. not with high score though but by 30 points. I had a good grasp of the concepts during my class. I put 45 hours into studying... outlier...
yeah, especially during rotations, a lot of those stuff should be still quite fresh. with the right exam-taking technique, aka the mighty process of elimination, it shouldn't be hard at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.