You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
name change
Started by MaximusD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
drmax is now MaximusD haha
thought it had more pizazz
yes i know it's MD, but I couldn't make anything with my name work with DO...sorry. All i mean by MD is doctor...
Do you plan on getting killed in a large stadium with many people watching??!
Now we will be reminded of 2 movies every time you post!! Ha ha!
Anyway - how'd you pull that name change off? Must be one of those smarties that got in to CCOM...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i asked a moderator
I'm still going to refer to you as D-max. ha!
yea, I dropped the DR from DRKUBA a couple of weeks ago😀
yea, I dropped the DR from DRKUBA a couple of weeks ago😀
I'm still going to refer to you as D-max. ha!
yea, I dropped the DR from DRKUBA a couple of weeks ago😀
yeah now that we're gonna be docs, it doesn't seem so nifty to have it in our names on an anonymous forum 😛
yeah now that we're gonna be docs, it doesn't seem so nifty to have it in our names on an anonymous forum 😛
exactly, lol. seems kind of lame
I changed my name a couple weeks ago during Dr.Mom's name change, but I'm not tellin' who I used to be 🙂
hehe, i figured it out😀
hehe, i figured it out😀
I figured people would figure it out, but I wanted to make become a little more anonymous... I've been a memeber since 2000, and I picked a stupid name when I first signed up. Not that my new name isn't stupid, but it is a darn good pie.
Oh wait, this is supposed to be anonymous...?🙄
Nice name Dr. Max!😀
Nice name Dr. Max!😀
I'm still going to refer to you as D-max. ha!
yea, I dropped the DR from DRKUBA a couple of weeks ago😀
kinda funny fact...the word "kuba" in my language is someone with a sort of hump on their back 😛