naplex early indicator 74

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

321pharmd321

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just used the inspect personexamscore and it was 74....
and I have no score transfer box...
is there anyone heard if the early score check was different from what they actually received?
I am just devastated dont know what to do right now.......
 
Is this accurate for MPJE too? The state I took the MPJE for does not do online score reporting. When I did the trick, it said 71 next to hidden value. How do I know when to start the retake process? I have to be licensed by mid-september for residency
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@ValeRx: Thank you. 30 day wait period as in I wait 30 days to begin the retake application process or wait 30 days to take the test?I don't have my official scores yet, but can I submit the retake application as soon as I get the official scores?
 
@ValeRx: Thank you. 30 day wait period as in I wait 30 days to begin the retake application process or wait 30 days to take the test?I don't have my official scores yet, but can I submit the retake application as soon as I get the official scores?

Speaking from personal experience, I failed a MPJE exam by one point and I waited 30 days from the test date to actually TAKE the exam. I don't remember them denying my request to apply for the retake.
 
@ValeRx: Thank you. 30 day wait period as in I wait 30 days to begin the retake application process or wait 30 days to take the test?I don't have my official scores yet, but can I submit the retake application as soon as I get the official scores?
Wait 30 days to retake the test.