NAPLEX/MPJE 2018 dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

choosehapiness

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there is a list of upcoming exam dates/locations posted on the NABP (or anywhere)? It would be nice to be able to see now so that I can plan around it as I'm trying to also make travel plans before starting residency. Thanks!
 
Does anyone know if there is a list of upcoming exam dates/locations posted on the NABP (or anywhere)? It would be nice to be able to see now so that I can plan around it as I'm trying to also make travel plans before starting residency. Thanks!


You can't see exam schedule dates until you get your ATT from NABP. This is after you have graduated, your school has sent over to the BOP all of the required information. Dates vary depending on your location.