NAPLEX preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSHCSH

Reaction score
I am looking for resources for passing the Naplex. I have revived Rxprep 2020 ( Fat book ) My scores were 66 and 69 . Any recommendations? Should I study the same material ? What other resources will help me to get higher score in short time?

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for resources for passing the Naplex. I have revived Rxprep 2020 ( Fat book ) My scores were 66 and 69 . Any recommendations? Should I study the same material ? What other resources will help me to get higher score in short time?
get "Pharmacoterapy flashcards". good study maaterial!!
practice rxprep questions ...a lot!!

Reactions: 1 user
I used rxprep. I think you dont need new study material at all. If you want, you can purchase passnaplexnow for more practice tests. but it isnt really needed. What you need to do is take a short break then RESTART everything! forget whatever you learned for the last 2 attempts. START FRESH as like you are going to take it for the first time! Hope it helps. you can do this!

My best recommendation is Rxprep. Don't try to read everything in the book unless you have photographic memory. I don't and focused on the big topic stuff like ID, CV, Calc, biostats, compounding, asthma, diabetes, and oncology. Make sure you take your own notes and do practice questions. Do more topics if you can, but if not at least get down the main stuff. Also, NAPLEX tests on stuff you learned in school, so don't worry too much unless you barely passed pharm school.

Members don't see this ad :)
My best recommendation is Rxprep. Don't try to read everything in the book unless you have photographic memory. I don't and focused on the big topic stuff like ID, CV, Calc, biostats, compounding, asthma, diabetes, and oncology. Make sure you take your own notes and do practice questions. Do more topics if you can, but if not at least get down the main stuff. Also, NAPLEX tests on stuff you learned in school, so don't worry too much unless you barely passed pharm school.
can you opt in to schedule the naplex twice? like for example after being eligible after graduation can a graduate schedule to take the Naplex on July then 45 days later in September at the same time just to reserve a seat?

can you opt in to schedule the naplex twice? like for example after being eligible after graduation can a graduate schedule to take the Naplex on July then 45 days later in September at the same time just to reserve a seat?
No, you have to wait the 45 days before you can schedule another date (they won't give you the ATT until after the 45 day wait period)

get "Pharmacoterapy flashcards". good study maaterial!!
practice rxprep questions ...a lot!!
yes "Pharmacotherapy flash cards" are reaalllly good study material!! I will recommend it to anybody!!
please restudy the same material too!!