NAPLEX Score early indicator post NABP Website update April 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anarxst

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who took their NAPLEX exam Late March or this month in April receive their scores. Does the old early indicators that have been used prior to the new nabp website update still work? Like the "Registration Closed/ Add Score Transfer" meaning you passed vs "Registration Closed/ Null" meaning you failed? Im in a non-website reporting state (CA). TIA

Members don't see this ad.

I just took NAPLEX in Michigan and when I checked online, the registration is showing closed and do not see 'transfer score' option. all i see is 'purchase review'. does this mean I failed the exam? I am nervous and my day has gone very bad since after seeing this.

Any one please help to clear the confusion...lots of things going inside my mind. can anyone please clear my dount - I just took NAPLEX in Michigan and when I checked online, the registration is showing closed and do not see 'transfer score' option. all i see is 'review score'. does this mean I failed the exam? I am nervous and my day has gone very bad since after seeing this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one please help to clear the confusion...lots of things going inside my mind. can anyone please clear my dount - I just took NAPLEX in Michigan and when I checked online, the registration is showing closed and do not see 'transfer score' option. all i see is 'review score'. does this mean I failed the exam? I am nervous and my day has gone very bad since after seeing this.
Does Michigan offer online
How long ago since you took your exam? It should say our 'purchase score transfer' if you passed since you can only transfer passed scores.

I would say not to worry yet. I did not see any change online until over a week after I passed the exam.

Does Michigan offer online

How long ago since you took your exam? It should say our 'purchase score transfer' if you passed since you can only transfer passed scores.
I took it on May 22, Tuesday. The registration was open until Thursday and Friday I checked it was closed and did not see the transfer score option.

I would say not to worry yet. I did not see any change online until over a week after I passed the exam.
I hope so. For me I took it on May 22, Tuesday and the registration was open until Thursday. On Friday the registration closed with no option to transfer the score. Only purchase review score available. :(

Check the CPE monitoring tab. Unofficially, it should tell you if you passed or not (if you put your profession as a pharmacy intern and not pharmacist)

Hi , just created an account here . I have taken my Naplex on May 15th for CA BOP. Waiting for my results . Can you please tell me how to check the CPE monitoring tab?

Hi patel448, its the same case for me. I can see only the 'purchase score review ' and the state which have already purchased the score transfer before the exam . Just curious , did you pass ?

Please let me know how to check the CPE monitoring as my registration still open . Let me know what happens after . Did you pass ?
when did you write the exam ? Is it for California? do u see the score transfer option as this forum says ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope so. For me I took it on May 22, Tuesday and the registration was open until Thursday. On Friday the registration closed with no option to transfer the score. Only purchase review score available. :(
Did you pass ? Did you see anything on the cpe monitor

Mine exam status shows closed ,purchase review score . Under score transfer , I see the state which I purchased already before exam . No add score transfer is seen .
Last year when i took it the system was different so there was no purchase score review and if you didnt pass they add null under score transfer . So really cant help you but you should get your results soon and hope you pass . Please keep us posted will let you know if anything changed in my system

Last year when i took it the system was different so there was no purchase score review and if you didnt pass they add null under score transfer . So really cant help you but you should get your results soon and hope you pass . Please keep us posted will let you know if anything changed in my system
Thankyou . yes will keep you updated.

Mine exam status shows closed ,purchase review score . Under score transfer , I see the state which I purchased already before exam . No add score transfer is seen .
I heard if there is no option to purchase score transfer, that generally means you didn't pass. Did you check the CPE tab? If it says recently passed NAPLEX then you did pass it.

My registration is not closed yet that’s wierd I am afraid that something wrong with the system everybody took it after me got there results online not only showing registration closed. The registration should be closed so they can lock the results . My examination status still att generated. Not closed wierd it’s been a week now.
what state are you in?

So it’s closed today with option add score review and add score transfer . Is this means I passed shall I start celebrating ?

My registration is closed after a week and I have under score transfer add score transfer and add score review
They enable "Add score transfer" only if it's a passing score; makes sense because only passed scores are transferrable to other states of your choice. Since you have the "Add score transfer" option, yes you can start celebrating! Congrats!

To those that were able to see the CPE monitor result, how long after your exam were you able to see that change that says "records indicate you passed Naplex"? Was it hours, days? etc?

Many people are saying if you see "purchase score transfer" that means you passed... I took the pre-NAPLEX a few days ago and at that time, I know for a fact I saw the "purchase score transfer" option and I am also seeing it now only a few hours after I took the actual NAPLEX so I am not convinced that is a good indicator of a pass/fail result. I wonder if putting in your credit card to actually purchase a score transfer would show a result or not?.. I don't really want to test it haha. Could someone explain further about the CPE monitor? How exactly did you get the message to display?..

To those that were able to see the CPE monitor result, how long after your exam were you able to see that change that says "records indicate you passed Naplex"? Was it hours, days? etc?
I took my exam monday 7/9, and my CPE said passed on saturday 7/14. That was the first time I checked on it so sometime before then it changed. My primary jursdiction is Illinois.

Reactions: 1 user
How soon can we check the CPE monitor? I just took the exam earlier this morning and I'm freaking out already. :(

After a week
Just when your registration closed

QUOTE="A1rxa, post: 20140312, member: 822808"]How soon can we check the CPE monitor? I just took the exam earlier this morning and I'm freaking out already. :([/QUOTE]

I just took the naplex this morning. I checked my NABP (now about 6h later after finishing exam) and i have the ability to purchase score transfer (to indiana) but i updated my profile profession to pharmacist so the CPE tab shows: (sigh) i cant go back to intern

so its just all a waiting game now.

I just took the naplex this morning. I checked my NABP (now about 6h later after finishing exam) and i have the ability to purchase score transfer (to indiana) but i updated my profile profession to pharmacist so the CPE tab shows: (sigh) i cant go back to intern

so its just all a waiting game now.

im in the same situation. My profile is pharmacist so i cannot check using the cpe monitoring but i have both
Purchase Score Review and Purchase Score Transfer option... i dont know what that means in terms of passing or not. I took it on friday last week and today was the first time i checked. I am in CA. I dont know when my registration closed but its closed

Last edited:
its been exactly a week since i took the naplex. took it on the friday the 13th =)... luckiest day of my life.
I had my reg close and both Purchase Score Review and Purchase Score Transfer option. I am in california.
Today i called the boards and changed my status to pharm intern. I couldnt stop the anxiety and figured i get it over with. I also checked if my scores was released and it was.
In CPE Monitor
"Our records indicate that you have recently passed the NAPLEX. To access CPE Monitor, please update your profession.*"

Thanks everyone who posted about this. CA snail mail was killing me. I am still waiting for the official letter but i am very happy right now

its been exactly a week since i took the naplex. took it on the friday the 13th =)... luckiest day of my life.
I had my reg close and both Purchase Score Review and Purchase Score Transfer option. I am in california.
Today i called the boards and changed my status to pharm intern. I couldnt stop the anxiety and figured i get it over with. I also checked if my scores was released and it was.
In CPE Monitor
"Our records indicate that you have recently passed the NAPLEX. To access CPE Monitor, please update your profession.*"

Thanks everyone who posted about this. CA snail mail was killing me. I am still waiting for the official letter but i am very happy right now
Hi Pengko, Would you be able to take a screenshot of the CPE monitor screen where it shows that you have passed? My credentials aren't showing up:( Thank you!!

How do you change your status on CPE monitor? Is it "add your credential?" Thanks
I'm having the same issue as well. Are we supposed to add credentials now for pharmacy intern even if our e-profile profession already says "pharmacy intern"?

How sure is this CPE monitor tab!?!?!? Should I pop open a bottle to celebrate?????

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.32.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.32.13 PM.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 253
I'm having the same issue as well. Are we supposed to add credentials now for pharmacy intern even if our e-profile profession already says "pharmacy intern"?

i was able to call nabp and ask them to switch my pharmacist status back to intern. Once back to original intern status, I left it as is even though it gave me that add credentials option as a pharmacy intern. its been 3 business days and i automatically got that CPE tab: indicating recently passed naplex. so as long as your profile isnt set to Pharmacist, once your naplex score is "closed" you'll just have to wait. I hope this helps.

i was able to call nabp and ask them to switch my pharmacist status back to intern. Once back to original intern status, I left it as is even though it gave me that add credentials option as a pharmacy intern. its been 3 business days and i automatically got that CPE tab: indicating recently passed naplex. so as long as your profile isnt set to Pharmacist, once your naplex score is "closed" you'll just have to wait. I hope this helps.

Thank u! it does! I will give them a call!

Hi pharmren, how long did it take for yours to show up after taking the naplex?
Based on another of their post, they took it last Wednesday, which is making me nervous. I took mine Thursday and haven't seen anything yet, although I know I'm not likely to know the same day as someone who took it a day before

Hi, can i also ask how long did you have to wait for the results? Are you also a california applicant?

Based on another of their post, they took it last Wednesday, which is making me nervous. I took mine Thursday and haven't seen anything yet, although I know I'm not likely to know the same day as someone who took it a day before

Same, I'm really nervous as well. I hope you find out soon because it is pure misery to make us wait so long. Please post when you find out so I can anticipate a timeline for mine! thank you.

Same, I'm really nervous as well. I hope you find out soon because it is pure misery to make us wait so long. Please post when you find out so I can anticipate a timeline for mine! thank you.

Just checked... my profile hadn't updated all morning, but the CE thing said I'd passed. Checked my score result and they showed I got them trip digits. Good luck

Just checked... my profile hadn't updated all morning, but the CE thing said I'd passed. Checked my score result and they showed I got them trip digits. Good luck
Congrats! Thank u! Your CPE monitor said you passed as well as your score result? Awesome! Do they give you results for California?