NAPLEX Score early indicator post NABP Website update April 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anarxst

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who took their NAPLEX exam Late March or this month in April receive their scores. Does the old early indicators that have been used prior to the new nabp website update still work? Like the "Registration Closed/ Add Score Transfer" meaning you passed vs "Registration Closed/ Null" meaning you failed? Im in a non-website reporting state (CA). TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who took their NAPLEX exam Late March or this month in April receive their scores. Does the old early indicators that have been used prior to the new nabp website update still work? Like the "Registration Closed/ Add Score Transfer" meaning you passed vs "Registration Closed/ Null" meaning you failed? Im in a non-website reporting state (CA). TIA

Check the CPE monitoring tab. Unofficially, it should tell you if you passed or not (if you put your profession as a pharmacy intern and not pharmacist)

Reactions: 1 user
Check the CPE monitoring tab. Unofficially, it should tell you if you passed or not (if you put your profession as a pharmacy intern and not pharmacist)

Thanks for responding. Have you tried this and end up with the corresponding result?

CA is being extra slow so I haven't received my score in the mail yet. But I know people in IL confirmed this and received their scores

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Beginning of April!

I'm assuming it's taking longer than usual because I took it right when they changed the system

Beginning of April!

I'm assuming it's taking longer than usual because I took it right when they changed the system

Yeah lets hope so..Ill verify if i get my letter (hopefully this week). Ill keep my fingers crossed for the both of us.

Mine says "Our records indicate that you have recently passed the NAPLEX. To access CPE Monitor, please update your profession." does that mean I passed?

Beginning of April!

Mine says "Our records indicate that you have recently passed the NAPLEX. To access CPE Monitor, please update your profession." does that mean I passed?

I’m assuming so.. yes.. I haven’t received anything in the mail to check but according to newmember123.. it’s been verified recently.

I’m assuming so.. yes.. I haven’t received anything in the mail to check but according to newmember123.. it’s been verified recently.

I'm hoping it's verified for us Californians too. But so far other people have said it's true (from a diff state). I still haven't received my score in the mail..

Last edited:
Are you in CA?
Yes, I am in California. I took my test on April 11th. Do you see the same exact message on your cpe? I was worried because I was seeing both Purchase Score transfer and Purchase Score review on my activities. I wasn´t sure if I should see "Purchase score review" because only people who fail will purchase score review in my opinion. Do you see this in yours as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I am in California. I took my test on April 11th. Do you see the same exact message on your cpe? I was worried because I was seeing both Purchase Score transfer and Purchase Score review on my activities. I wasn´t sure if I should see "Purchase score review" because only people who fail will purchase score review in my opinion. Do you see this in yours as well?

yea, I have everything you mentioned. And exactly, I felt nervous when I saw the "purchase score review" too so I wasn't sure if the rumors from before they changed the NABP system applies now. I'm not sure if they still have "null" for people who did not pass instead of "purchase score transfer." MAYBE the "purchase score transfer" and "purchase score review" shows for everyone now?? But I feel the CPE monitoring tab is a good indicator to know if you passed after the system changed.

yea, I have everything you mentioned. And exactly, I felt nervous when I saw the "purchase score review" too so I wasn't sure if the rumors from before they changed the NABP system applies now. I'm not sure if they still have "null" for people who did not pass instead of "purchase score transfer." MAYBE the "purchase score transfer" and "purchase score review" shows for everyone now?? But I feel the CPE monitoring tab is a good indicator to know if you passed after the system changed.

Exactly, I totally agree with you. Maybe it has to do with the changes on the website.

I'm also in CA and took the test on 4/17. My CPE monitoring tab says I recently passed. Can I start celebrating or should I wait for the official letter?

I heard someone put their profession as a "pharmacist" instead of "pharmacist intern" so the CPE monitoring tab didn't specify if they passed or not. And when she asked NABP to change it back to intern they said she can't so I think it only works if you had intern when you register..

I was thinking about calling NABP to ask if we can trust this CPE message. But I think it is unlikely that the thing would say we passed if we didn´t... I don´t know.... I am just too anxious. I was barely able to focus on the CPJE material this afternoon. I checked my mailbox 3 times today lol

I'm also in CA and took the test on 4/17. My CPE monitoring tab says I recently passed. Can I start celebrating or should I wait for the official letter?

I don´t know. But at least it gives us a little hope. :)

Took my test 3/19 still havn't heard from the CA BOP. Choose pharmacist by accident on my profession so I can't even check my CPE Monitoring

Last edited:
Has anyone who failed the NAPLEX recently confirmed that their CPE monitoring tab didn't state they passed?

Not that I know of. But there maybe are...the system is still new so we prob just have to wait and see if more people chime in. Unofficially, it sounds like hopefully good news that your CPE tab says you passed. Officially, I think you have to wait for the mail for the news to come lol

Hopefully, people in CA start getting their scores in the mail to let us know.

Choose pharmacist by accident so I can't even check it and I have no idea how to change it back to intern status. I assumed it would take a month but now that its been over a month I am getting super antsy

I don´t know how to change it either. Have you tried changed it on the "My profile" tab from the NABP website? I don´t know if it is the right way to do it though

I don´t know how to change it either. Have you tried changed it on the "My profile" tab from the NABP website? I don´t know if it is the right way to do it though
Yeah there is no edit button. I literally just sent CABOP an email today because its been 30+ days since I've tested nothing else to do but sit and wait.... Who knew there was something worse than the CA DMV

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah there is no edit button. I literally just sent CABOP an email today because its been 30+ days since I've tested nothing else to do but sit and wait.... Who knew there was something worse than the CA DMV

More than a month is too much. Let us know what they tell you, so we know what to expect...

That is honestly ridiculous. Are you sure they have the right mailing address? I was told they mail letters within 2 weeks of the end of the week you tested on. So up to 3 weeks max.

A receptionist at the NABP told me earlier today that the CPE monitoring tab is "very accurate". Good news!

I just got an email back from CA BOP after inquiring about my Naplex results since it has been over 30 days.

This is the message I received, "Due to the recent change in the NABP’s online system, the board is unable to release NAPLEX results at this time. The board is actively working with the NABP to resolve this issue. Your results will be released as soon as this issue is resolved."

Here I thought the whole reason for taking it before the system change was so that I wouldn't run into this issue...

I just got an email back from CA BOP after inquiring about my Naplex results since it has been over 30 days.

This is the message I received, "Due to the recent change in the NABP’s online system, the board is unable to release NAPLEX results at this time. The board is actively working with the NABP to resolve this issue. Your results will be released as soon as this issue is resolved."

Here I thought the whole reason for taking it before the system change was so that I wouldn't run into this issue...

How annoying. Maybe you can call NABP and ask if you can switch your profession to pharmacy intern? Not sure if they will though

Last edited:

By the time we will get our official results we probably won't even be able to do score transfer lol

Here I thought the whole reason for taking it before the system change was so that I wouldn't run into this issue...[

just checked my mailbox: nothing!

I took CPJE last year and passed and NAPLEX beginning of March, found out i passed 3 days later, and requested a score transfer the same day, a week before NABP site underwent changes. I assumed CA BOP would have verified my result before then but that wasn’t the case. I called NAPB and they said their online services have been working since 04/02. I’ve sent several emails to CA BOP and spoke to the licensing manager and they said they’ve been having some compatibility issues importing the results since the recent. Its been almost 2 months and i still haven’t heard anything. I foreal call them every day just to check on the status. It’s ridiculous it’s taking this long. That’s my story. Good luck!

I signed up with usps informed delivery (Informed Delivery) and I can see a letter from the CA Board coming in today. I will let you guys know in a few hours if it is the score.

Hi, I just received my letter, I passed the Naplex. Thank God! I took my test 4/11 and I live 70 miles from Sacramento.

Reactions: 4 users