NAPLEX Score early indicator post NABP Website update April 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anarxst

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who took their NAPLEX exam Late March or this month in April receive their scores. Does the old early indicators that have been used prior to the new nabp website update still work? Like the "Registration Closed/ Add Score Transfer" meaning you passed vs "Registration Closed/ Null" meaning you failed? Im in a non-website reporting state (CA). TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Thank u! Your CPE monitor said you passed as well as your score result? Awesome! Do they give you results for California?

My bad; my state reports online... I forgot that this is really only useful in non-website reporting states.

But, I took my test last Thursday and it updated sometime between 10 am and 12:15 today, so maybe that should give you an idea of when you'll get the CE page update. It just goes to a webpage with that notification rather than asking you to verify your intern license or whatever

I'm in CA and took mine last Friday. My profession is "pharmacist" so I can't see anything under CPE monitor. However, under Exam Services --> Application History, the status says "closed" and under Purchase, it has the options of "Purchase Rescore" as well as "Purchase Score Transfer." What does this mean?

I'm in CA and took mine last Friday. My profession is "pharmacist" so I can't see anything under CPE monitor. However, under Exam Services --> Application History, the status says "closed" and under Purchase, it has the options of "Purchase Rescore" as well as "Purchase Score Transfer." What does this mean?

That means you passed! Congrats

Members don't see this ad :)

also call the nabp and change your profession to pharmacist intern instead of pharmacist. Almost instantly you will see that you passed on the CPE monitor. I think that will put your mind at ease more. Congrats and go celebrate after! =)

Congrats! Thank u! Your CPE monitor said you passed as well as your score result? Awesome! Do they give you results for California?

sorry for the late reply. In CA we got to wait at least 2 weeks for the scores to be mailed home. Sucks. After your status is closed on nabp you can use the CPE monitoring and change your status to pharm intern if not already. I pray you passed. GL.

sorry for the late reply. In CA we got to wait at least 2 weeks for the scores to be mailed home. Sucks. After your status is closed on nabp you can use the CPE monitoring and change your status to pharm intern if not already. I pray you passed. GL.

I checked CPE monitoring today and it says I passed! Not sure how accurate this until I receive a letter from CA BOP :) definitely gave me a little bit peace of mind!

I checked CPE monitoring today and it says I passed! Not sure how accurate this until I receive a letter from CA BOP :) definitely gave me a little bit peace of mind!

yeh you should celebrate a little. CPE monitoring wont say that you recently passed naplex if you didnt. CA sure sucks... such a progressive/tech state and no online reporting...

Reactions: 1 user
That means you passed! Congrats
im in the same situation and im trying
also call the nabp and change your profession to pharmacist intern instead of pharmacist. Almost instantly you will see that you passed on the CPE monitor. I think that will put your mind at ease more. Congrats and go celebrate after! =)
Can you change your profession to pharmacist intern instead of pharmacist online without calling NABP?

I didn't get any of the CPE monitoring indicator. The exam application status just disappeared and my results posted on the "results" tab at the same time CPE monitoring updated to, "We see that you passed, want to change your information to 'pharmacist'?"

I am in a state that reports scores online though.

im in the same situation and im trying

Can you change your profession to pharmacist intern instead of pharmacist online without calling NABP?

i had to call the nabp.

Btw for those in california how long does it usually take the boards to mail home the passing letter for naplex? i took mines july 13th (friday the 13th lol) and its been a full 3 weeks and i still didnt get the letter yet... =(

i had to call the nabp.

Btw for those in california how long does it usually take the boards to mail home the passing letter for naplex? i took mines july 13th (friday the 13th lol) and its been a full 3 weeks and i still didnt get the letter yet... =(

I took my naplex July 10th and still no letter. My license has to be posted by the 26th =\

I live in NY and I took the naplex on Thursday. I have the option of “purchase score transfer” next to naplex now. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with this? Does this mean I passed?

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in NY and I took the naplex on Thursday. I have the option of “purchase score transfer” next to naplex now. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with this? Does this mean I passed?
I don't know about NY specifically, but mine had "purchase score transfer" right after taking the exam. I read up on the NABP bulletin and I don't think this is a reliable indicator. Score transfers can be purchased up to 90 days after your exam date, and all score transfer purchases will be processed regardless of pass/fail if purchased before you find out your exam results. So the option is there, it doesn't necessarily mean you passed or failed.

Good luck.

Hi. Im in california. I took my Naplex on a Sat. The online status closed the following wed and I got my letter in the mail in exactly 3 weeks.

hi big move. congratulation. I'm currently in the same situation that you had. itook naplex onaug 08, my current state is california and my CPE MONITOR says that i'm a pharmacist. i under stand that you called to change it to pharmacy intern. how long it takes to see the cpe monitoring says that you pass the naplex. thanks

I took the Naplex yesterday and I have "Purchase Score Transfer" next to my exam, but when I put "intern" in the cpe monitor I don't get prompted that I passed. ???

hi big move. congratulation. I'm currently in the same situation that you had. itook naplex onaug 08, my current state is california and my CPE MONITOR says that i'm a pharmacist. i under stand that you called to change it to pharmacy intern. how long it takes to see the cpe monitoring says that you pass the naplex. thanks
Thank you!! I just received my results so it is true, at least for me, that if your CPE monitor says pharmacist INTERN, it will say exactly "Our records indicate that you have recently passed the NAPLEX. To access CPE Monitor, please update your profession." The purchase transfer score thing isn't as reliable in my opinion. Good luck!

Thank you!! I just received my results so it is true, at least for me, that if your CPE monitor says pharmacist INTERN, it will say exactly "Our records indicate that you have recently passed the NAPLEX. To access CPE Monitor, please update your profession." The purchase transfer score thing isn't as reliable in my opinion. Good luck!
What state are you in?

Hi. So when i called the board to change my profession to pharmacist intern. They changed it on the phone. It took them a second to change the status. I hung up the phone, logged out of my account then log back in and the cpe monitor was updated.

Anyone take the exam on Tuesday (8/21)? I see no updates on NABP as of now. The exam status is ATT generated and no change in CPE monitor yet. I thought the exam was really hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone take the exam on Tuesday (8/21)? I see no updates on NABP as of now. The exam status is ATT generated and no change in CPE monitor yet. I thought the exam was really hard.
I just took my exam yesterday. I feel like I failed the exam. It was not easy like some people said. How long does it take for the score to come up. I am really anxious

Yeah, the NAPLEX was really difficult. Took mine 8/23. I was doing pretty well on the RxPrep questions and quizzes so I was really thrown off by how difficult it was.

Yeah, the NAPLEX was really difficult. Took mine 8/23. I was doing pretty well on the RxPrep questions and quizzes so I was really thrown off by how difficult it was.

Same way i felt. I tried my best and that exam threw me off. I wonder when the score will post

Reactions: 1 user
Same way i felt. I tried my best and that exam threw me off. I wonder when the score will post

I just called NABP and had my status change back to Pharmacist Intern. I saw on the forums that you see if you passed or not in CPE Monitoring in 3-7 days. Do you see anything on your account?

I see a Add Score Transfer option but I don't know if that's a reliable indicator.

I just called NABP and had my status change back to Pharmacist Intern. I saw on the forums that you see if you passed or not in CPE Monitoring in 3-7 days. Do you see anything on your account?

I see a Add Score Transfer option but I don't know if that's a reliable indicator.
Mine still says the same thing since before i took the exam. Nothing has changed for mine

Mine says purchase score transfer. But it said that even before i took the exam.

A receptionist at the NABP told me earlier today that the CPE monitoring tab is "very accurate". Good news!
Hello,
do you think that people that work at Pearson test center can see our Naplex Score right after we submitted the exam? I felt good after I finished my Naplex exam because I prepared for it quite well. I think I did not bad. However, before i left the test center I asked the receptionist when would i know my result. She printed out my exam receipt and told me that we would know the status of fail or pass within a week online and the official letter will come in few weeks. She looked really sad and depressed when she talked to me. I was so optimistic until i talked to her at check out. She made me so worried till now. Do you think the receptionists or the exam proctors can see our scores once we submit the exam? Thanks

I see... I don't remember it being there on my screen previously. Keep us updated if you see anything on CPE monitor!

Hey mine changed today and under cpe monitor it says you have recently passed. I think thats accurate. I hope that means i passed

I passed!! I took it on 8/23/18 in California. I called NABP to change my status to intern. I saw this message in my CPE monitor this morning. I'm so relieved because I legit thought I flunked it from how difficult it was.

Attachments

• 40257884_315473775681574_2501169407347130368_n.png
    40257884_315473775681574_2501169407347130368_n.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 298
has anybody who recently took the NAPLEX (i took mines 8/25) seen any change in their CPE monitor? i don't see any changes yet :( it still says att generated under my examination status

Anyone in Texas, who had their nabp status as pharmacist instead of intern have trouble viewing exam results online? Do we have to have our status as intern inorder to see the results on NABP in Texas?

Last edited:
Dose anyone know someone who had no change in his or her CPE monitor but still pass NAPLEX?

Last edited:
Hi. Im in california. I took my Naplex on a Sat. The online status closed the following wed and I got my letter in the mail in exactly 3 weeks.

Hi rx*2018*hope! congrats on passing! I was just wondering did you get the official letter 3 weeks after the date you took the exam or 3 weeks after the status closed? I'm still waiting for my official letter...

has anybody who recently took the NAPLEX (i took mines 8/25) seen any change in their CPE monitor? i don't see any changes yet :( it still says att generated under my examination status

I also took my NAPLEX exam on 8/25, but have not heard back at all. There is no "score transfer" selection for me, but it doesn't say "null" anywhere. Is that an indication that I did or did not pass?

Can someone please confirm?.. so with the new update to NABP system you can no longer tell if you passed using the CPE tab?
I took my Naplex on October 23 (2018) in Illinois, a state that doesn’t post online. I can barely stand waiting. Are there any indicators of how to know if you’ve passed/failed? Under the exams tab I only have an option to purchase score transfer. Does this mean anything?

Help...
Any advise or experience with all of this is appreciated!
Thank you!

Can someone please confirm?.. so with the new update to NABP system you can no longer tell if you passed using the CPE tab?
I took my Naplex on October 23 (2018) in Illinois, a state that doesn’t post online. I can barely stand waiting. Are there any indicators of how to know if you’ve passed/failed? Under the exams tab I only have an option to purchase score transfer. Does this mean anything?

Help...
Any advise or experience with all of this is appreciated!
Thank you!

I have this exact question too. >_< Also, does everyone who passes get the CPE monitor message now? Has there been instances anyone has heard of where the person passed without ever getting CPE message? I read in this thread that you need to be set as an intern in order to see it and I changed my profile to display as "intern" (but after my test was already taken).

@Pharmmmm18 If there is any changes in your score transfer buttons or CPE tab, can you update please?

Thanks!

I have this exact question too. >_< Also, does everyone who passes get the CPE monitor message now? Has there been instances anyone has heard of where the person passed without ever getting CPE message? I read in this thread that you need to be set as an intern in order to see it and I changed my profile to display as "intern" (but after my test was already taken).

@Pharmmmm18 If there is any changes in your score transfer buttons or CPE tab, can you update please?

Thanks!

Hi,
The CPE tab doesn’t indicate anything for me. When I called NABP they said they’ve been working to correct that glitch. I have had my account set as a pharmacist student and haven’t gotten a message. Under the exams tab, application history, I have two options for my Naplex: purchase rescore and purchase score transfer. It used to only say purchase score transfer... I’m not sure.
I was told that continental will have your pass/fail 2 days after NABP closes your exam.

Have you noticed any changes?

Hi,
The CPE tab doesn’t indicate anything for me. When I called NABP they said they’ve been working to correct that glitch. I have had my account set as a pharmacist student and haven’t gotten a message. Under the exams tab, application history, I have two options for my Naplex: purchase rescore and purchase score transfer. It used to only say purchase score transfer... I’m not sure.
I was told that continental will have your pass/fail 2 days after NABP closes your exam.

Have you noticed any changes?

I took the test a day after you and everything you said has happened with me too. I use to have only score transfer, now I see both rescore and score transfer. It closed for me today and CPE tab has nothing as well.

I took the test a day after you and everything you said has happened with me too. I use to have only score transfer, now I see both rescore and score transfer. It closed for me today and CPE tab has nothing as well.
Hopefully what I’ve heard is true then, that on Wednesday continental will have the results.

I also heard from someone that if you failed it would only say purchase rescore, not transfer. So we will see...

Hi, I just received my letter, I passed the Naplex. Thank God! I took my test 4/11 and I live 70 miles from Sacramento.

Hi jamtp,

For california student, anyone took the Naplex exam lately --see both "purchase score transfer" and "purchase rescore" next to the closed registration? Is that mean pass or not. I called NAPB to change my profession in the E-profile from pharmacist to intern pharmacy. It do not indicate neither you passed or failed. The person told me the previously group of student who saw passed or failed on their CPE monitor because the system went wrong. Student are not supposed to see their result on NAPB for California state and a few other states. Now, the system is fixed you can normally see the CPE screen for continuing education only. The person told me to wait for the result in the mail from the BOP. I know that i have to wait but it is hard that i'm anxious to know whether that i passed or failed so i can plan for the next step. I took the exam on 10/11 that have been two weeks. Cali process is so slow that would take 4-6 weeks (30-45 days). Not sure anyone experience something like this before? please share your insights here. Thank you!

Heyy WhiteMirror,
Can you log onto continental testing website today and see if you passed??