NAVLE April 2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I passed guys😭😭😭 congratulations everyone and those who didn't its not the end of the world(I know it is easier said than done) but trust yourself this is just a test. And you are a vet who is beyond a mere test. Message me if you wanna talk I will be happy to help

Reactions: 6 users
I got a 425 so that was CLOSE man, but I did it!!
So happy for everyone!!!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Proud of all of you (whether you passed this time or will be crushing it the next time around). If anyone wants to talk/vent/cry, my messages are open

Reactions: 4 users
I PASSED!!!!! Wishing all the good luck and good vibes to everyone for some good news!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
I’m way too nervous to look. I’m shaking so hard. I’ve been dreading this day for so long. How do people just nonchalantly peak at their email 😭

I’m not touching my results until after my ER shift today (still in clinical rotations). Good luck to all of you! Remember, even if you didn’t pass (you did NOT fail, as you’ve gotten this far), this is just a bump we have to get over — you can take it again, it doesn’t define you. You’re a DVM regardless!

Reactions: 2 users
Failed again by not much friends. This is so rough.

I’m so sorry to hear this. As someone who has failed this stupid exam multiple times I know how crushing this feels. But don’t give up hope! You can do it. You just have to come up with a new study plan.

Something that helped me was that I switched to vet-prep and focused mostly on dog / cat / clinical questions. I also made a point of memorizing cardiac medications. Finally, I focused on reading through and understanding what the questions were asking, taking the full amount of time during the exam.

Good luck in your studies and in the next cycle!

Reactions: 1 user
Failed again by not much friends. This is so rough.
I’m so sorry. You are amazing, you are smart, and you are worthy! This is the dumbest test I have ever taken and it definitely doesn’t define knowledge at all. I had to re-take it after failing in January but never told anyone. I am also MU CVM ‘23 so we definitely know each other, and I am totally open to chatting (on here anonymously or not) if you’d like to, or getting ice cream if you’re still in town. I love you ❤️

Reactions: 1 users
I’m so sorry. You are amazing, you are smart, and you are worthy! This is the dumbest test I have ever taken and it definitely doesn’t define knowledge at all. I had to re-take it after failing in January but never told anyone. I am also MU CVM ‘23 so we definitely know each other, and I am totally open to chatting (on here anonymously or not) if you’d like to, or getting ice cream if you’re still in town. I love you ❤️
Thank you so much, I love you back classmate! 💜

Reactions: 1 user